Your privacy is important to us. This website is specifically designed to collect information that is anonymous and non-identifiable to any one persons. When you visit this website, we will not collect your personal information unless you choose to use and receive online products and services that require it.
Cookies are generally used to make it more convenient for users to move around websites. These types of cookies are stored on your devices hard drive and are in no way stored by the City of Toronto or this website.
In order to serve you better, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service, to help analyze the health and performance of this website. This tool collects anonymous information about your visits to help us study patterns in web activity so we can improve the experience of visitors to this site.
We collect the following standard types of information:
- Operating systems and the types and versions of browsers used to access this site;
- Internet Service Providers used by visitors to this site;
- Dates and times users access this site;
- Pages visited;
- Keywords users enter into our search engine; and
- Names and sizes of files download from this site.